||Royal Caribbean's newest ship, Symphony of the Seas
||July 27-August 3, 2019
||Departs from Miami, 2-nights cruising, St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee, Haiti, 1 night cruising back to Miami.
Per Person, based on 2 persons per stateroom & including tax:
- Inside Category 4V 2 rooms $1,131.00
- Balcony Category 8D 8 rooms $1,560.00
- Air, transfers, gratuities, and insurance will be available at time of reservation.
- Make reservations as early as possible for these preferred group rates including $100 per room on-board-credit.
$250 a person
||April 29, 2019
- The Symphony of the Seas is the largest cruise ship in the world at 228,081 tons
- Stairs to the Windjammer has musical notes at you ascend
- Weighing 7 tons, a modern art piece named “The Big Wonder” gets
- your attention in the Solarium
- Broadway play, Hairspray, is the featured production on board
- Ice show production and AquaTheater presentations are absolutely amazing on a moving ship
- Slides, FlowRiders, Zipline, water park, and sports court for the active
Russell Berry at The Travel Factory
4150 Southwest Dr., Ste. 120
Abilene, TX 79606
325-698-1421 or toll-free 800-760-4040