||Royal Carribean Cruise Line's Liberty of the Seas
||September 10-17, 2017
||Liberty's Itenerary this week takes us to Cozumel, Georgetown, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth, Jamaica. Their port schedule allows 8-9 hours in each port, plenty of time to snorkel, scuba, golf, take an excursion or two, or just on the beautiful beaches or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Carribean.
Per Person cost based on availabilty at time of booking for 2 persons per room:
- Inside Stateroom, Category M---$649
- Promenade Stateroom, Category PR---$710
- Balcony Stateroom, Category E3---$920
- Balcony Stateroom, Category E2---$950
- Balcony Stateroom, Category D3---$960
Third/Forth person rates are based on availability and assigned at time of booking. Due to the volatility of fuel surcharges, the above prices are subject to change until final payment.
- Cruise with ports of call in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth, Jamaica
- All taxes
- All meals and entertainment; alcohol not included
- Complimentary cocktail party with host, Rudy Fernandez
- $50 per cabin on-board-credit
- Optional insurance: $59 a person for balcony and PR categories; $29 a person for inside categories
- Transportation to Galveston
- Shore excursions, shopping, and casino activity
- Tips will be charged to your own room account at $94.50 per person, or prepaid upon request
- $250 deposit per person by cash or check only
- Deposits are refundable until final payment; less $50 administrator fee for cancellation.
- Final payment is due by June 1, 2017
||June 1, 2017
- We are cruising on Royal Carribean Cruise Line's Liberty of the Seas. She experienced a "re-do" in February 2016, and a 154,000 plus tons, is a wonderful way to experience a cruise vacation. They have added a Broadway Show products, Dreamworks characters, and some exciting water slides to their activity presentations that also includes ice skating rink, rock-climbing wall, flow-rider, and a miniature golf course.
- Townsquare Media has been offering these trips to their listening public for the past eleven years. Those stations that they represent are: KEAN 105.1 FM, KEYJ 107.9 FM, KULL 100.7 FM, KMWX 92.5, KSLI 1280 AM, and KYYW 1470 AM.
- Even though the company promoting this cruise opportunity is Townsquare Media, it has been known ove the years as the "Rudy Cruise". Rudy Fernandez, a County and Western DJ Hall Of Fame member, has been announcing to the Abilene community for over 35 years, and is well known for his community spirit in fund-raising opportunities for many non-profit organizations in our area. Many radio advertisers also participate with door prizes at the complimentary cocktail party, hosted by Rudy.
- The Travel Factory, a local agency with a history in Abilene going back to 1949, is handling the details of the trip, so contact them and let these experienced agents "help you manufacture the vacation of your dreams".
Russell Berry at The Travel Factory
4150 Southwest Dr., Ste. 120
Abilene, TX 79606
325-698-1421 or toll-free 800-760-4040