||Princess Cruise Line’s Royal Princess
||July 8-20, 2019
||12-night tour/cruise with stops at Fairbanks, Denali, Talkeetna, Anchorage, Whittier, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Vancouver.
Per Person, based on 2 persons per stateroom includes 5-night land lodging, rail and bus travel, sightseeing on land, cruise, and tax. Air, transfers, and insurance quotes will be available after confirmation.
- Category MC Mid-forward mini-suite $4,144
- Category BC Mid-forward Balcony $3,889
- Category BD Aft Balcony $3,845
- Category ID Aft Interior $2,645
Due 3 days after booking and is generally 20% of fare but often varies with occasional promotions. Early reservations are recommended for the most desirable rooms, and the deposit is refundable until final payment date should you have to cancel.
||April 19, 2019
- The Royal Princess began service in 2013, refurbished in 2016, and is scheduled again in 2019. We were on the Inaugural!!!
- Tours included are the Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise, the Gold Mine Tour, a bus tour to the interior of the Park, a train ride from Talkeetna to Anchorage, and a stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
- Scenic cruising for a full day in Glacier Bay.
- Monthly newsletters beginning in November, and pre-cruise dinner party for The Gang before we go.
- Hosted by Russell and Paula Berry on their 25th year to Alaska, our 49th state.
Russell Berry at The Travel Factory
4150 Southwest Dr., Ste. 120
Abilene, TX 79606
325-698-1421 or toll-free 800-760-4040