THE TRAVEL FACTORY GANG ALASKA CRUISE
||Princess Cruise Line's Sapphire Princess
||July 6-18, 2022
12-night tour/cruise with stops in Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage, Whittier, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Vancouver.
Per person, based on 2 persons per stateroom includes 5-night land lodging, rail and bus travel,sightseeing on land, cruise, and tax. Air, transfers, and insurance quotes will be available after confirmation.
- Balcony Category BC - $4,184 - 7 rooms
- Balcony Category BD - $4,139 - 4 rooms
- Oceanview Category OC - $3,919 - 3 rooms
- Inside Category IB - $3,049 - 2 rooms
$200 per person in 5 days of booking date
||March 25, 2022
- Join Russell & Paula Berry on their 29th trip to the unbelievable beauty of our 49th state.
- The Sapphire Princess began service in 2004 but, of course, has been refurbished several times since, the last time in 2018. Her gross tonnage is 15,875 and the guest capacity is 2,670 persons.
- Transportation will be by motorcoach and glass-domed rail cars, and one of the tours will be on a paddle wheeler river boat.
- Beside the lodges in the National Park, another attraction is one night in Alaska's largest city, Anchorage.
- Scenic cruising Hubbard Glacier/Glacier Bay.
- Monthly newsletters and a pre-cruise dinner party for the Gang before we go.
Russell Berry at The Travel Factory
4150 Southwest Dr., Ste. 120
Abilene, TX 79606
325-698-1421 or toll-free 800-760-4040